Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delaney_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 09:44 PM
    Why do social situations make me uneasy?
    Whenever I'm around new people I get really anxious and feel so uncomforatable.
    It's not that I'm afraid of being the new person not liking me.
    I don't know why I get this way, but it's starting to interfere with my life.
    Clemintine Posts: 105, Reputation: 30

Nov 5, 2010, 01:38 AM
    Social anxiety is tough to deal with and if it's starting to interfere with your daily routines I'd say you should go to the doc for a checkup. The more you give in to the anxiety the more you fear feeling it and in the end you are just giving it more power over yourself. It's actually good to just blast through it and deal with it in some cases. Either way it would be beneficial to talk to your doctor about it, even if that causes your anxiety to muster up you have to do it before it wells up and swallows the rest of your life!
    kulala1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 08:28 PM
    I am also same as you that can't get around or feel uncomfortable around strangers. I have nothing to say when I was socializing. Slowly I understand that you need to give yourself sometimes to think and get along in the social situations. If you need help, you should ask someone to practice a new socialize with you. Good luck I can do it you can, too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uneasy about this but I can understand [ 6 Answers ]

I have been seeing this girl for about two and a half years now but it was only until recently that I told her that I wanted to take it serious and that we should date. Before we came to this agreement though, we were still both on the dating scene. I definitely was seeing other people and I was...

Can Social Security make you pay them back an Overpayment? [ 3 Answers ]

Social Security Debt of $26,000.00 on a "Overpayment" on Mom of 84 years old: Here's how it happened: Mom was married twice and drew social security off 2nd husband. She divorced 2nd husband 10 years ago, but never told Soc. Sec. that she was divorced. She didn't know she was supposed to, and...

Anyone else reallu uneasy and unconfident in social situations [ 19 Answers ]

I constantly feel like people are looking at me or laughing at me whenever I'm at a club, pub, cinema, or even just walking down the road. Even with my friends, when there are a big group of us which get together - I feel iuneasy and this way. Im always conscious that I'm going to make a fool of...

What do you think about this situations [ 9 Answers ]

Ok Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 4 and a half months now. We've know each other for about 2 years now. After our third month we took a break because of her personal relationship with her mom and stress from their fighting. So during that time I tried to get over her and I dated someone...

Life situations [ 1 Answers ]

Every problem in life can be solved in many ways. Some solutions are obvious while others need creative thinking. My goal is to choose the best solution while coming up with at least 3 solutions to the problems.. How would I go about doing that?

View more questions Search