Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clean101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 08:16 PM
    Need help from owners of your own cleaning business...
    Hello:

I an owner of my own cleaning business and just found out that the insurance company I have been using has gone under. I was wondering if anyone could suggest another insurance company to look into. I need to carry at least $1 Million in coverage and do not want to pay an arm and a leg.

Thanks so much...
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 2, 2010, 09:34 PM

I don't think that anyone will recommend a particular insurance company because so many variances come to play.

I suggest that you look locally to find several companies, give them your information and collect at least three prices. Just make sure that each company has the same information from you so you receive the coverage that you desire.

Stringer
    clean101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 12:55 AM
    Comment on Stringer's post
    Thank you so very much for such a quick response... I will call around tomorrow.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2010, 03:22 AM
    Hi, clean101!

Also, if you go to someone that has a lot of different carriers, you'll be able to make comparisons easily.

Thanks!
    bb12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 11:02 AM
    I suggest you do not use a multiline carrier... stick with a local agent representing his company well and you will receive the best service should you ever need to file a claim. Multi line agents in my opinion do not have the clout with their company that a single line agent does. Always ask how long the multline agent has carried the company he is writing you with.
    Hammertime1981 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 05:54 AM
    I always use Progressive for the multi quotes.Then I check the local area for the INS. Co. that has the best rate. Usually the local agent will find additional savings for the plan.
    I own a trucking co. Freight Brokerage co. & a power wash co. My agent came to me in July this year and found a savings of over 2000.00 when I bundled. The older agent that retired told me I could not bundle, guess what , he lied. So just becareful when you do this.
    I hope this helped you somewhat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business owners [ 1 Answers ]

What does Bankers and business owners have in common

Common interests shared by bankers and business owners [ 2 Answers ]

What common interests are shared by bankers and business owners?

I recommand this affiliate program to home business owners [ 3 Answers ]

I joined this site for a few weeks already. Here I want to share my experience with other home business owners. The site is: http://pricingbot.com 1: Easy registration, not asking for credit card; which mean no worry security stuff. 2: Great technical support, they always answer my...

View more questions Search