Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Nov 2, 2010, 04:52 PM
    Chapter Five, Div 1 and Div 2 locations
    Okay, I'm getting myself confused on this section of code. Chapter 5.

I need to see if I can come up with a simplified level so, please let me know if this is correct.

Classes 1-2-3 describe the physical locations. Divisions 1 & 2 within each class deals with the explosive/danger levels.

Class X, Division 1 is the more severe of the grouping. This is the area where the possibility of explosion is imminent.

Division 2 within each class is a lesser degree of risk. This is normally a storage area environment.

Is the above a fair and accurate "Overview"?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2010, 11:57 AM

This may help you understand Chapter 5:

An Inside Look at Hazardous (Classified) Locations

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Table or div? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I am always using tables to align text and images in web pages. I thing div can also be used for the same purpose. Which is a better options to use? Should I move to div from using table? Thank you

Div layout page [ 3 Answers ]

hello, if this isn't the place to ask this, please point me to the proper link :) here's my code, and I want to make all the divisions stuck together, with the LEMT on top, the navbar underneath on the left, and the body next to it on the right. The LEMT is far from the top on purpose to leave...

1099-div [ 3 Answers ]

I purchased mutual funds in December 06 from T-Rowe Price and received 1099-DIV tax forms recently. I have small amounts of money reflected in the ordinary dividends and capital gain distributions boxes. Is it necessary to report these small amounts on my taxes? Thanks, John

Div Vs Table [ 3 Answers ]

Just a quick question. I've seen a few pages on the internet about using DIV tags instead of tables. Could someone just quickly tell me what's the best to use? I could imagine DIV tags would provide you more control via CSS, but I can also see that they would be a pain in the ass to use. ...

View more questions Search