Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andsok75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 02:10 AM
    What is this documentary called?
    I saw a documentary once about several people and their attitudes towards their own bodies. The people are unusual. A young woman who has breast cancer, a black female who lives in some asian county (Hong Kong?) and behaves like a male, a man with no legs deformed from birth. Some of them die at the end of the film. I think the woman with breast cancer dies. It is a very sad documentary. I can't recall the title though. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called its done like a documentary/news style about asteroids [ 1 Answers ]

Late 80s early 90ish? Last scene they cut to nasa and show thousands of asteroids raining down on the screen

Looking for name of recent TV documentary [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, A documentary about Australian Aborigines aired recently--in August of 2009--on either the Nat Geo or History International. It concerned a white man, a Brit or Aussie, accompanying an Aboriginal father and other tribe members as they pass down their traditions and culture down to the young....

What is the name of this documentary [ 3 Answers ]

What is the movie where the 2 rednecks are searching for bigfoot. I never saw it just read about it and wanted to download it. Its pretty recent.

Trying to find the name of a documentary I saw. [ 1 Answers ]

About 2-3 years ago I saw a documentary on PBS about a mother who takes her son to a cross country journey to visit her husband (and his father) in prison. I forgot the name and was not able to find it in their site. Anyone knows a site or a way to figure it out? (please don't write IMDB).

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.