Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikkitha11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 11:57 PM
    Laptop Issue
    I am having DELL Inspiron 1545 laptop.My laptop power light is glowing all the day, even after I switched off the system. I don't know the reason?? Please suggest the cause if you know.

And also how to overcome this...
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2010, 01:00 AM
    It could be that it does that when it sleeps? Like slow pulses every now and then. Or it could also mean that you are in need of a battery.

Good Luck,

Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird Wireless Issue, laptop shuts down wireless network [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, here it goes. I am in the process of fixing a buddies computer. He has a dv8000 HP. When I got it, he said that it will not connect to the internet either through wireless or cat5. I brought it home, were have a wireless network and tried to connect. I get no connection and limited or no...

Acer 5520 Laptop - Keyboard Issue? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Acer 5520 laptop. Often, when entering text, I find that the cursor has migrated to a different part of the screen for no reason, and I have to edit text to correct problems which occur for no reason. (I am not touching any other keys, nor am I leaning on the computer. My hands are...

HP laptop speaker issue [ 1 Answers ]

My laptop which is HP dv2700 recently had an isue with the speaker not working . But it does with the headset. Jimmy

Compaq Laptop C502US with Vista Home Issue? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone here have a Compaq Laptop with Windows Vista Home? I have an issue with mine that just started about 3 weeks ago. I've had the laptop for almost a year now with no problems other than compatibility with older printers and programs but I was expecting that. Now, when I start the...

View more questions Search