Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LeoStarGrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 09:34 PM
    What is the highest paying job?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2010, 09:38 PM

That totally depends on a lot of factors. Like your education, the field, the company, the area you're in. there's certain occupations that tend to pay more, but it's not a guarantee.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2010, 09:54 PM

In the medical field, anesthesiologist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you take a job paying less if you hated where you were? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been employed at my current job for the past four months and although I like what I do (I'm in advertising) I don't like my boss or his wife. Yes his wife works in the same office and she is soooo unfriendly, both of them are. My desk is situated right across from hers and every 15...

H1b employer not paying salary either not showing a job. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Iam fed up with my employer for false promisings. Iam h1b employee ,my employer don't have any projects I know legally I am supposed to pay even on bench. I asked him to send me back if you don't have any project or pay me legally. He passed months saying he was generating pay roll...

H1B Employer not paying when there is no Job/Project [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1B visa and I have finished my last project in Jan 2008 and have all the paystubs till Jan. My employer is not paying salary from Feb and they use to pay only when there is project. Now I want to transfer my visa to new employer and don't have latest paystubs. Can anyone please...

Where can I find a work at home job without paying fees? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey! I'm a stay at home mom of 2 under the age of 2. I desperately need help finding a legitimate stay at home job. I don't believe in paying for a job. So please if anyone has any advice or knows the best place to find a job, I would greatly appreciate it. Please- no survey sites. I've already...

Paying for new paint job [ 4 Answers ]

I recently moved out of a house I was staying at for 2 years. Before I had moved in the landlord had said he was going to give the house fresh paint. 1 guy came scrapped some paint had the wrond paint and then left never to complete it . 2 years later Im moving out and the landlord says I have to...

View more questions Search