Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jack99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 08:15 AM
    What terminals are used on the Quadra gas fire place to hook up a thermostat?
    What terminals are used on a Quadra gas fire place to hook up a thermostat? It has three Terminals the top one is TFTH middle one is TH and bottom one is TH
    jack99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jack99 View Post
    What terminals are used on a Quadra gas fire place to hook up a thermostat? It has three Terminals the top one is TFTH middle one is TH and bottom one is TH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the pilot light have to stay lit on the majestic gas fire place over the summer? [ 4 Answers ]

The pilot light is on and it is in the upper 90's. The glass is radiating heat. Does the pilot light need to be kept on over the summer?

To hook up communicator t-stat with four terminals [ 1 Answers ]

The new t-stat has 4 terminal I understand that one for red-hot neutral for white wire. I hooked the yellow and green to one terminal, and blue to other terminal

Hooking a thermostat to my hunter fire place [ 21 Answers ]

OK I have a hunter fireplace hw21 I think on the gas valve there is th with ph under it and another th beside on the honeywell thermostat there is a r and w what gets hooked up where . And is there anything that needs to be unhooked

How do you turn gas for a gas fire place? [ 4 Answers ]

Which direction do you turn the wall valve-cutoff to turn on and off the gas?

Gas fire place [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one have a similar problem, my gas fire place keeps shutting off?

View more questions Search