Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marciec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 07:11 AM
    History of house at 71 Lutie Street
    I think there was a murder suicide at this address and I believe the spirit is haunting the house could you give me more info?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 1, 2010, 07:31 AM

Of course we can't give you more information on what happened in this house. How do you think we could possibly do that? Of all the houses on this international site, there is absolutely no way we could zoom in on that one !

Tick
    braleighb13 Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Dec 29, 2010, 01:15 PM
    From what I can tell Lutie Street has had PLENTY of murders and plenty of gang crime on it in the past few years if it's the one in Nashville I'm thinking of. Three in OCTOBER, from what I can tell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The water pressure in my house and all of the houses in my street suddenly dropped [ 1 Answers ]

The hot and cold water pressure in my house and all the other houses in the street suddenly dropped. The pressure was fine this morning but dropped mid afternoon and has stayed that way since. Looking for advice on what could be the cause

Home owner tows cars parked on street in front of house [ 2 Answers ]

Can a home owner rightfully have cars towed away that are parked on the street in front of their house even though there are no "No Parking" signs?

Turning off water at house instead of street [ 3 Answers ]

I am attempting to replace a cartridge to a single lver shower knob. I have located a red handle knob right before my hot water heater. I assumed this was the turn off to the house but water is still coming from the faucets. I can not turn off the water from the street bacause the city in which...

I need to replace my septic line from house to street due to roots [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to have a little bit of knowledge before hand cocerning cost. What kind of ball park amount am I looking at to hire a plumber to do the labor?

Leak between street and house [ 2 Answers ]

We have a leak between the street and the house (about 400 ft). We don't know where the pipes enter the house but have narrowed the search to about 100Ft. Is there an effective way of finding this other than digging and if not, how deep do we have to dig for water in a concrete slab?

View more questions Search