Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tommymay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 04:11 AM
    What attorneys in ga will take on a case of suing the police
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2010, 06:03 AM

Depends... sue them for what? EEOC violations, false arrest, civil rights violations... etc.

Most attorneys won't take the case unless they feel there is enough evidence to back the claim up. And none that will work on contingency. Pay in cash upfront, and you will find more lawyers willing to take it.

Have you actually tried calling some in your area yet? What did they suggest?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2010, 06:21 AM

Hello t:

LOTS of lawyers sue the police regularly... There may even be a special section in your phone book for them.

excon
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2010, 09:13 AM

Call the lawyer referral service for your county of residence. This can be found online or in the Yellow Pages. They will give you the name of an attorney who has experience with cases similar to your own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Police Harassment and how to sue the police department in East Dublin, GA 31027? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my friend have been harassed by the East Dublin Police for years. I was arrested in 2007 for a day and then I was release. I had a case where a young man stole from my Bank account and the police and the judge did not put this young man in prison. The young man is a hacker of the internet....

Letter to police for police report to insurance for my claims [ 2 Answers ]

I had an accident with my car while I was driving from my house to work. The other Driver admit his fault and we call the police to take the normal proceduer.After going through everything have now been ask by the police to write a letter to him asking a police report which I will used to ask for...

Why AsianMassage parlos near POlice station and police doesn't stop them? [ 2 Answers ]

I mean the ones where they provide sexual services. There is one right there close to sheriff station. They have a sign ssaying "MASSAGE" and it's easy to go there. But then I though police went after these kind of businesses. I even saw it on TV. I went insde just to investigate and I talked...

498A police case in INDIA [ 2 Answers ]

MY WIFE LODGED A FALSE POLICE CASE IN INDIA on ME and MY FAMILY. The case is called dowry harassment and it is wellknown as section 498A. I was never arrested, never put in JAIL. None of my family members were arrested. We have a lawyer and the case is in the court. We just have to attend the...

View more questions Search