Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    syd80844 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2010, 01:54 AM
    How do you download pictures on to a digital, portable picture keychain?
    I got this for my b-day about a year ago almost. I tried to hook it up with the directions but they were no help. There were even spelling errors in them! The brand of it is called innovative technology. Sorry if I'm not that clear! Please Help me! Thx! :)

Check out some similar questions!

Can't download pictures [ 1 Answers ]

I have been able to download pictures to my computer for the longest time, and all of a sudden its not working. I just downloaded pictures 5 hours ago to my computer. When I first went to do it the camera thing popped up where you choose where you want to download your pictures but it didn't fully...

Sound but no picture when connecting portable DVD [ 2 Answers ]

I have a portable DVD player which I wish to connect to my TV and view the DVD through the TV. In other words, I want it to be by DVD player. It does not have a SCART connection. I have connected this via an AV/RCA cable - black into the AV out point on the portable DVD and yellow, white and red...

I cannot download my digital camera pictures [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot download the pictures take by my fuji fine digital camera. Ditto for my Samsung camera. I installed the software for each. What's wrong. I was able to easily download the pictures from my kodak easy share digital camera. I cannot find a way to contact fuji or Samsung, and...

Can't download pictures from digital camera [ 1 Answers ]

I can't download or even preview my pictures in my digital sony dsct100 camera even when using a card reader... I am running xp windows.. please help..

Help please.. Cannot download pictures from my digital camera [ 10 Answers ]

What could be the problem when I try to download pics from my digital I suddenly cannot download. The camera window just keeps reading. No result. What could be the problem? It has hardware failure message? What hardware? My digital camera or something inside my computer? What is it? Please help...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.