Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vwood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2010, 10:49 AM
    Can I get pregnant if my boyfriend used a condom and didn't ejaculate inside of me?
    jelly1bean Posts: 50, Reputation: 8

Oct 31, 2010, 12:24 PM
    Did the condom break? You have to remember it only takes 1 sperm. Also, if it did break there is some that comes before ejaculation. I think it is called pre-ejaculation. But it does contain sperm as well. If it didn't not break, not sure how you would be.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 31, 2010, 01:19 PM

Even if the condom doesn't break, pregnancy is still possible.

There are people on this site, and all over the world, that got pregnant even when using 3 different forms of birth control correctly.

No birth control method is 100%, so any time you have sex, even with protection, pregnancy is possible.

Now you get to play the waiting game. If you miss your next period take an hpt using first morning urine.

Good luck.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2010, 03:37 PM
    Possible, but unlikely. Many people use a condom alone as birth control and when used correctly, as in it being put on before any entry at all, it is a fairly good form. However, as was said, no form of birth control will be 100% effective, so there will always be a chance for pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Birth Control Pills. Started with no condom. Finished with condom. Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

: My girlfriend and I have been having sex fairly often for a little over a year now. She has been on Yaz birth control for a year and she has never missed a pill. She was late on one pill 2 days ago because we were out of town and got home late that night. She normally takes them at 10pm, this...

I had sex with a condom the last time he pulled out it stayed inside. [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex with a condom and the last time he pulled out the condom stayed in. The next day I took the plan B pill just to be sure. The day after that I got my period. But now I haven't had my period for a while, I'm wondering what is going on and what are the odds of me being pregnant?

Condom inside out [ 2 Answers ]

I started to put the condom on, but I did it inside out and then reversed it, it was a spermicidal condom and my girlfriend was using a spermicidal film.we had sex and I pulled out even though the condom was on and everything and I caught it in time and ejaculated outside of her vagina. Is it...

View more questions Search