Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bigmd201 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 03:19 PM
    Me and my ex are having issues, but I desperately want her back
    Ok so me and my ex were dating for two years. Just entering different colleges. We have broken up twice before. The first time she wanted to go into college single and a week later thought we should get back together. The second time which happened about a year and a half after the first break up was for the reason that she wanted to experience college single. She wanted to mature and grow on her own. This time we made a few adjustments that allowed her to feel less constricted by the relationship. But the this time almost a year later she really wanted that time to mature on her own. She also put forth the possibility of trying dating again in the distant future. But three weeks after this break up we were at a mutual friends party. And as we were in the same room she started making out with an aqaintance. I got really upset and emotional and said a lot of bad things that I feel really hurt our friendship.
    Is there any chance that I can work this out? I just want some advice considering I am still blindly in love with her.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2010, 04:43 PM

If your girlfriend wants to "take a break," then that's her right. But to tell you she wants to date other people is, well -- the technical term is "a crock."

Then to make out with another fellow in front of you, well that's just plain inexcusable and totally disrespectful... like surely she could have waited until you weren't around to make out.

You need to let this girl go find herself without being in the picture at all. You need to go total no contact, heal, then find yourself someone who respect you.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2010, 08:31 PM

She is an ex. She is not with you. Therefore she can make out with whoever she wants and you can't stop her. You need to be happy for her and move on yourself. You care too much for a "friend". Its time to move on buddy and stop spending so much time with her because apparently its obvious you can't just be "friends" with her because you want more. Good Luck.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2010, 07:19 AM

She obviously feels that she has other fish to fry right now. Cut her loose and move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 31, 2010, 09:35 AM

Dude the same issue keeps popping up, and now its gotten worse. She WANTS you to dump her, and stop being so blindly in love with her, because she ain't in love with you at all.

Stop being blind and see reality, as she probably has been going behind your back any way, and now she does it to your face. No way does it get better, its gotten worse so far, and it will get much worse in the future, so let go now, and keep whats left of your dignity and self respect. If you have any.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex moved back, support issues [ 4 Answers ]

My ex moved back to Cali almost a year ago. We have a court order in CA from over a year and a half ago regarding him paying child support. He has only paid 4 months out of the 20 months. He has steadily changed job since returning to Ca, so garnishing his wages has not been possible. I am...

We're back together - but I have some issues... [ 16 Answers ]

So he broke it off with me after 2 years, because he said he just wasn't feeling the same. I took it hard and for months pined over him, let him be my "friends with benefits" because I thought it would win him back. It just pushed him away more. Anyway, one day I woke up and I was just sick and...

My ex needs to work on personal issues will he come back? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex has some health issues i.e. highblood pressure stressful job low self esteme and binge drinking. He said he needed to work on these things and if and when he straightens them out he'll see what I'm up to again we were only together 4 months and spent a lot of time together. I miss him...

Back Pay Issues [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a statute of limitations in the Province of Ontario in Canada in relation to back pay issues? Would appreciate an answer on this since there appears to be a 'stringing-along' with promise of an imminent answer. I wonder, though, perhaps suspiciously so, whether the matter is being...

Back issues [ 2 Answers ]

I apologize for my engilsh is bad,please sir, Where can I get all the: Inside Kung-Fu Magazine back issues ? Please sir help me,I want buy all,

View more questions Search