Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Filona Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 03:02 PM
    Comedy-robotish/cyborg film title I don't remember.help!
    The problem is a movie I can't remember its title. I've seen its trailer for a few years ago and it still haunts it.
    I saw it on some old 80-90's video. I think the genre is comedy: There is a man who gets into accident and his body parts are secretly twiched to mechanical parts and he soon sees it for himself. In the trailer his head reaches high (giant metal-thing popping up as to be his neck)when he tries across the street. Its not animated.
    The movie is not Bicentennial Man.
    Hopefully somebody knows the movie's title!
    ( sorry about the help!-sign there can't edit it off.)
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 30, 2010, 03:33 PM

Sounds almost like Inspector Gadget ?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 30, 2010, 04:16 PM

If it helps, here is the trailer to Inspector Gadget (1999):
    YouTube - Inspector Gadget trailer

It was almost as much fun as the animated series.
    Filona Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2010, 03:26 AM

Yes this is it! Thanks for so fast answer! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WW2 naval comedy I can't remember the title! [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is a world war two naval comedy, it is in color and has many of the top Hollywood movie stars. It takes place on a very large battle ship or an aircraft carrier. The only scene I remember vividly is when an Admiral comes on board to inspect the ship and the men. All the sailors are in...

Comedy/Horror Movie.. don't know the title? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay.. heres another one for you guys... Character is a woman who has problems with her husband, well she's at home alone(apartment/hotel) reading a horror book, and as she reads everything starts to really happen. The first story that she reads is about a monster that comes to life and I think...

Can't remember a film title [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to find the name of a film whiched I watched years ago can any help? The film is a 70,s or 80's horror film where this black entity haunts and attacks this family, all I can remember about it is when the couple of the house our in bed it puts the husband in a deep sleep and proceeds to...

Can't remember the title of a comedy movie about cloning [ 3 Answers ]

I watched it like 8 years ago. All I remember is that 2 guys are cloning a really hot girl. And a scene where the guy is coming on to the real girl instead of the clone1 in a lab full of rats. They both get the wrong idea. The girl (probably doctor) is showing the enjector and the guy says...

Can't remember title of film [ 3 Answers ]

This film was made in the 60's or 70's. It is about a teenager (boy) who ends up on a mountain (can't remember if he ran away/why he is there). Eventually, he builds himself a shelter inside a tree (by carving and burning the insides) and stays there for the winter. One day, he wakes up to find...

View more questions Search