Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indianmj Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 11:34 AM
    I am not happy with windows 7 and I want 2 re install,and I'm not able 2 install ?
    Iam using Acer emachines725 installed windows 7 I'm not happy with windows 7,and I want 2 install windows xp... but I'm not able to istall through cd drive... becoz my drive is not reading discs properly,even thought it reads,the messag ei get your already using advanced version of windows you can't istall windows xp... cany one help me plzz... plzz solve my problem.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 30, 2010, 11:48 AM

You have to boot to the XP CD.

Why don't you like win 7?

Oct 30, 2010, 11:55 AM
    I think my system is slow becoz of windows 7... so I'm not happy with it...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 30, 2010, 11:57 AM

I think Win 7 isn't the problem. On every machine I've installed Win 7 the machine has run better.

Oct 30, 2010, 12:05 PM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    I guess if I go for win xp my dvd drive works properly... so I want to go for win xp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows xp install hangs. [ 9 Answers ]

Good evening everyone, Ive run into an interesting problem on my PC, which I believe is related to a new SATA card I've had to install. I have an N750I SLI motherboard, and unfortunately I accidentally snapped off a SATA connector, which resulted in the necesity to install a PCI SATA card so...

Install Windows 7 [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I want to install windows 7, but I don't know if my processor support it (is it a 32-bit, 64-bit or x86? ), and can anyone tell me what are the difference between those 32 - 64 -86 bit versions, or better, what are they at all?? thanks here are my PC configurations ...

How to install linux with windows xp already there [ 7 Answers ]

How to install fedora 7 with windows xp already installed.I am a lay man,so tell me step by step

Install Windows XP [ 4 Answers ]

Install Windows XP without floppy or cd drives from HDD.

Install Access 97 onto PC with Windows XP [ 13 Answers ]

I have a PC with OS Windows XP and would like to install office 97 only to run the Access 97. But it's failed. Not working. Can anybody help me? Thank you.

View more questions Search