Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cornan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 07:44 PM
    How did Keflex help my heart rhythm?
    I have experienced atrial fibrillation, tachycardia and PVCs for the past five years, with some success from two cardiac ablations.

On one occasion a doctor prescribed Keflex for an unrelated purpose, and for one week my arrhytmia ceased.

Both my wife and best friend (with whom we share the house) have also experienced some kind of heart rhythm or low blood pressume issues, with my wife also having a cardiac ablation.

The coincidence of my wife and I having rhythm problems, and the abatement of symptoms after Keflex, have led me to search out possible connections.

Check out some similar questions!

How the heart keep its rhythm [ 1 Answers ]

What is the factor that causes the heart to keep its rhythm

I want to know the name of this song/tune (with Asian drum rhythm). [ 0 Answers ]

The tune/song/music is on Youtube under title: Baguazhang (Bagua Palms) Form and Applications, Posted by taipingvlg, the video lasts about 5:04 minutes. I want the section starting at 3:20. The drum rhythm sounds to me like Indonesian drums, Thailand, Nepal. I can't put my finger on it. ...

Fluctuations in Heart Rhythm [ 3 Answers ]

My pulse rate is about 1 beat per second while breathing out slowly or while not breathing in or out, but when I breath in it will skyrocket to about 2-3 times a second... is this normal??

Rhythm gone bad [ 1 Answers ]

In the last year, By the way I'm 55 yrs old. When I make love and have orgasm,my rhythm is all screwed up, when I should be thrusting inward, my pelvic is going outward and her and I are out of sync for the fin-alley of the love making. I feel that the pumping action of the prostate has slowed...

Will KeFlex work for both [ 3 Answers ]

I am corrently taking an anabiotic called KeFlex for an eye infection. A couple weeks ago I got my pap and it looks like I have a yeast infection. The doct wants to give me another type of anabiotic. My question is since I'm taking KeFlex do I have to take another anabiotic or can this one also...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.