Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trubornkilla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 02:31 PM
    I need help finding this music video.
    The singer was a darker skinned individual but not black. Maybe a light skinned African american. She was in a restaurant playing an acoustic guitar singing I think she might have been on a stage. But she was sitting on a stool I believe. She got up and danced with the janitor during this video.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding a song with music video only... [ 0 Answers ]

I loved a song years back now about 2005 something like that, I kind of know the video so ill say what I can here... I don't no what it went like or the words really... At the begging of the video there's like brown leafs and they blow away with the singers name on the screen He pulls up...

Help with finding music video? [ 0 Answers ]

It's a male latin/spanish singer and the song is sung in spanish. It starts with a huge crowd of people in the street and switches to him singing in front of an audience as he is dressed in white, and later shows a scene of him running through the desert. It's an upbeat song. Any help would be...

Music video [ 0 Answers ]

There s a music video by Papa Roach. There is like a clay figure walking around and the band is able to be seen threw mirrors or windows as he is walking. Another lump of clay starts beating on him and he's running. Does anyone know the name of the song?

Finding a song by its music video [ 1 Answers ]

Ok first of all I saw this video in the fall of 2008 on you tube. I remember it was a guy singer in the band. The video starts with a girl waking up in a bed alone in what looks like a loft and gets pissed cause the guys not there and starts breaking stuff like lamps, I remember a mirror in it too....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.