Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mskaysha2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 09:32 AM
    I woke up with an extreme back ache, can this be caused by an ovarian cyst?
    For the past 2 months my cycle has been abnormal, I have been nauseous, fatigue, had excessive gas, however a home pregnancy test was negative. The pain is on the lower left side of ny back.
    Katiebug1223 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2010, 09:34 AM
    YES! I have gone through this.. I was 12years old when I got it removed, I am now 14 yrs old. I have always had those signs of this since I was about 10, when I first got my period, the doctor told me I have had the cyst since I was about 3 yrs old, but it didn't start growing & causing problems till I started "growing up", I would have all the symptoms(sp) one day, then they be gone the next, so my family & I just thought it was like a one day sick thing, my signs of it were... vomiting,EXTREME BACK,CRAMPS & STOMACH ACHES, headaches, coughing up blood ( very rare), very tired. They always came close or during that "time of the month". Until July 4th, 2009 when Things got worse & I woke up screaming in pain, Doctors told me I have a 19lb cyst on my left ovary, after that doctor appointments, cards & flowers from family & friends, July 28th, day of surgery, the cyst came back to be B9. After surgery I noticed I was smaller, I wasn't big in my stomach area anymore, it was like I literally 19lbs, when I just got rid of a cyst! I know you didn't need to here my little story but I just wanted to say, get it checked out, before things get worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain from ovarian cyst after cyst is gone [ 1 Answers ]

My 15 year old daughter had an ovarian cyst about 4 months ago (6cm in size). She was put on birth control and the cyst went away after about 2 months, but she has pain in her abdomen almost every day. It gets worse when she is working out or playing sports. She has been given pain medicine but...

Ovarian Cyst [ 4 Answers ]

My friend has an ovarian cyst, is it cancerous?

Pregnant or ovarian cyst [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was 8/28/07.I asked my endo for serum hcg test( Im a diabetic) but test was negative,my period are not irregular they are every 26days, still have no period until today, I had some bleeding even had to use a pad,I had some discomfort and some cramping, but then its stopped and no...

Ovarian Cyst [ 3 Answers ]

Well I was just diagonosed with an ovarian cyst...and the doctor said that it has already ruptured...does anyone know if this could cause a problem getting pregnant?:confused: ..or if this is something I should be really worried about?:( ..One doctor told me that after it ruptured the pain should...

View more questions Search