Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvcrusher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 12:42 AM
    Help me.. My errection is gone..
    Hi, am a guy, 19 years old, and that means am still a teenager, and I have a problem..

Lately I don't get turned on unless I play with myself, and my girlfriend noticed it and feels so hurt because she thinks she isn't that hot or beautiful.. the only way to get an errection is by masturbation.. what can I do to make my penis be errect again.. I mean shouldn't it get errect with just kissing my girlfriend.. we aren't going to have sex and we are both females.. but my question is.. what should I do so that when we are in the movies or in my place and we kiss or cuddle or anything I would have an errection? I need reasons this is happening and solutions..

I love my girlfriend.. I don't want to lose her.. help me
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 29, 2010, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by luvcrusher View Post
    Hi, am a guy, 19 years old, and that means am still a teenager, and i have a problem..

lately i dont get turned on unless i play with myself, and my girlfriend noticed it and feels so hurt because she thinks she isnt that hot or beautiful.. the only way to get an errection is by masturbation.. what can i do to make my penis be errect again.. i mean shouldnt it get errect with just kissing my girlfriend.. we arent goin to have sex and we are both females.. but my question is.. what should i do so that when we are in the movies or in my place and we kiss or cuddle or anythin i would have an errection? i need reasons why this is happening and solutions..

i love my girlfriend.. i dont want to lose her.. help me
    I think I need some clarification before I answer your question. When 'facts' get confused, I like for them to be straightened out to be able to give appropriate advice. What did you mean to say?

You state that you are a 'guy', but you also say that you are both 'females'.
    VRon1 Posts: 77, Reputation: 10

Oct 31, 2010, 06:58 PM
    CAT 1864 has a point. If you're both females you shouldn't be getting an erection anyway.

I suggest seeing a doctor because, I assume, in the beginning of the relationship you were able to get it up but cannot anymore.
    Or
    Try new things in the "bedroom"
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 31, 2010, 07:04 PM

If you are a male, if you masterbate too much, it can cause you to get so used to that specific feel, you have trouble with other stimulation.

So for a few weeks, no masturbation.

Now if you are female, I would like to know how you are getting an erection
    luvcrusher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 06:54 AM
    Sorry, I meant we are both virgins*
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2010, 06:01 PM

Just to clear things up, the clitoris does become erect. So females can and do get erections.

Avoid masturbating for a while and see if that helps.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2010, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie View Post
    Just to clear things up, the clitoris does become erect. So females can and do get erections.

Avoid masturbating for a while and see if that helps.
    Yep they do... hard to see as some are pretty small, and others like Chyna (if you ever saw "One Night in Chyna") are , OH MY GOD! THAT THING IS HUGE. And everwhere in between. Kind of like guys... only on a much smaller scale.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my errection back [ 9 Answers ]

Hi.. I am 49 yrs old and for the last couple of months I have been gradually losing my erection... at first it was just now and then it would happen i.e.. I would find even though I was horny it would take a while to get a full erection, but gradually it has gotten to the stage I can't get an...

At the time of errection it is painfull from the inside of penis head,what can I use [ 3 Answers ]

At the time of errection it is painfull from the inside of penis head,what can I use

Errection issues [ 3 Answers ]

I was at my girlfriends house today and she was watching TV, I was sitting beside her. We haven't really been going out for long and we have a few moments when we talk and I look into her eyes. I don't know why but I just get really turned on when I'm around her, I don't usually just 'get' a hard...

View more questions Search