Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikijeanete Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 09:09 PM
    What does my dream mean
    I had a dream that I was sitting in the drivers seat of a car in the night time. There were two girls outside the car. One of the girls had just finished beating the other girl up. The attacker was holding the beaten girls head by my right side tire. She told me that I needed to kill her by running over her head. I told her I wouldn't. Then I ended up killing the attacker. What does this mean?
    jane_doe Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 09:06 PM
    I don't honestly know.. maybe it means that you will stand up for the people being bullied?. I just had to say that's quite disturbing
    kulala1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 08:15 PM
    Uhm well you might dream about something violent as you don't want to kill the beaten girl but kill the attacker is pretty ironic weird. Maybe you're have sense of kindness and protective however, you still have sense of violation by defending that person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

I had a dream that my Ex told me he died and then came alive again in your dream? [ 2 Answers ]

We haven't really spoke in a while he's been acting weird and only responds when he wants to and I believe he is in a new relationship. We are only friends but he seems to be interested in what I'm doing and wants to get back with me somehow. I'm not sure how this dream relates to anything. Please...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search