Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmeunknown Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Oct 28, 2010, 11:30 AM
    What are the requirements of beign a Nuclear Engineer/Physist?
    What degrees are needed, and how much experience.

If you have some experience in the field could you tell them what the prefrences are for employeers?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 28, 2010, 11:41 AM

First, a nuclear engineer or physicist has to know how to spell.

Your questions can be answered by this article in the current Occupational Outlook Handbook:

Nuclear Engineers
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

May 6, 2011, 12:30 AM
    Apart from the masters and PhD degrees, you need to be focused and committed to what you are doing. Paul Halpern, Ph.D Physicist, says physicists need considerable focus and either strong mathematical abilities for theorists or superb technical and computer skills for experimentalists. It's not easy, if you want to get into physics, learn as much math and computational skills as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese passport requirements and costs [ 9 Answers ]

Portuguses passport requirements for a 23 year old person born and raised in portugal to parents of cape verde origin.

How to get a license as marine engineer for third engineer in U.S.A. Or U.K [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student in South Korea and I also have Third engineer license for working on a merchant ship in Korea. But I want get a license in U.S.A or U.K. So could you tell me what I have to do for this. I want work in a U.S.A company or U.K one having a license which I will get a...

What to do if I am beign sued for credit card [ 1 Answers ]

I am being sued by a credit card company that would not let me have over a 300 dollar balance. When I went over the balance by a few dollars the fees caught up so quick I could not pay. Now I have to appear in court at the end of the month with now a suit of 572 and with court costs over 700...

Marine engineer license for a second engineer [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir or madom What is the Prossure in uptaining an second marine engineer license ,

Requirements for Job [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know the general requirements for a job and how to please the boss. Thank you!

View more questions Search