Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eldalovesjorge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 02:42 AM
    My breast feel tender my period was short I feel a pulse in my stomach
    My period lasted only three days but only one was normal the other two were really light I can feel a pulse in my lower stomach my mom had her period for four months when she was pregnant with me could I be pregnant
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2010, 08:24 AM

While you won't have an actual period if pregnant, you can have some spotting or bleeding.

Sometimes there will be a "period" that is off from the norm in early pregnancy. Shorter in duration and/or lighter in flow. The pulse you would feel is your own.

If you think pregnancy is possible, try a test. It could just be an off period, so if you get a negative, give it another week or so and try another test. If still negative, wait and see what happens when your period is due next month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean my stomach is hard my breast are hard and tender I amgaging [ 5 Answers ]

My stomach sometime feel like it movement inside but I am always hungry,and sleepy.I am getting bigger and bigger.took two pregenacy test one was neavgtive the other one was positive.what does this means

How does a ghost pulse feel? [ 8 Answers ]

One time... I was in my parents room using their laptop.when I put my drink down, I could noticed it moved... when I am in my room... I always look back to check if a ghost is there or not... every time I'm alone all by myself in the house... I imagine that the ghost was behind me... I have to...

I feel like I am laying on something when I am on my stomach [ 8 Answers ]

Every time I lay on my stomach I feel like I am laying on something and the there is pressure underneath me. What's going on?

View more questions Search