Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mesd02 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 08:19 PM
    Can you personalized the shape of hang tags and if yes! How much would it cost?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 08:28 PM

Can you be more specific on what type of hang tags
    mesd02 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 09:39 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    actually I was thinking of a hang tags for my chocolate bag gifts... I was wondering if it could be shape like a dog figure maybe 2x3.5 size... just looking for an idea..
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2010, 12:32 AM
    Hi, mesd02!

If the tags are large enough to begin with, I would think that you would be able to find forms in various shapes at an arts and crafts store that you could trace and then cut the tags in those shapes. Can probably also find shapes on the Internet that you could resize to a size that you would like to use. If you find shapes on the Internet, then the cost would be for some ink for printing and maybe for the paper or thin card stock on which you would print them.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personalized Blanket [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so for christmas I really wanted to get my mom and dad a personalized blanket with a picture of my dog, and the family. I know it would mean a lot to them because we miss our dog so much (died of cancer 4 or 5 months ago). Where would I go to get something like this done? Should I order it...

Dog ID Tags [ 9 Answers ]

When I got my dog my local shelter gave me 3 dog tags. A blue flower looking one for rabies a round silver one and then a even smaller round metal one. I lost both of the silver ones and I'm trying to remember what they were so I can re purchase them. Does anyone know what they might be? I live in...

How to cancel in shape In-shape contract? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I signed up for a 3-year contract. The monthly payments are pretty pricey. And the gym isn't even open 24-hours. It has already passed 3 days and I told them I wanted to cancel my contract. They told me of only two things that can make that happen which is moving 25 miles away or death. Even if...

Another? That tags along with. [ 26 Answers ]

This is a tag along question to a thread that is current running.. "Qualifications To Post on Christianity Board" Why do Non Christians come on and post in a clearly Christian based discussion?

View more questions Search