Ask
    shizer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 07:59 PM
    Who sings the song when?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2010, 12:43 AM
    Hi, shizer!

Do you mean that the title of the song is "When"? Or, were you meaning to add more to what you were asking?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song I love you this much it's a country song [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a country song some of the lyrics are: I love you this much and I'm waiting on you to make up your mind do you love me too however long it takes I'm never giving up no matter what I love you this much... his arms where stretched out as far as they'd go nailed to the cross...

Who sings this song? What's the name of the song? Oldies / Motown [ 1 Answers ]

I know this is super vague, but here goes... The song has a beachy motown vibe. It's mellow. It has a chorus of a couple a dudes sing "hold back" or "hold by" and lead singer singing the same line twice in-between "hold by"'s. The lead singer sings the chorus in a decsending somber tone. That's...

I need to know who sings this song and the title of the song [ 2 Answers ]

Do you remember all the songs that I have wrote for you, All the songs that I have wrote for you; (For you); I remember,the way you made me feel when I was with you; I remember,the smile that always brought me back to you;

Which song and artist sings the song with these lyrics? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song with the lyrics in the chorus- Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes Even if it was for just one day... Wouldn't it be good to be on your side The grass is always greener over there?

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

View more questions Search