Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 07:42 PM
    How to be famous singer ?
    Hi, I am only fourteen years old and I want to be a famous singer . But how to start ?
    Some say to start singer on YouTube . Most of the people love my voice and say I can become a singer but how ?
    There is this girl in my school who thinks she is popular.. she start singing and dancing in front of the school .
    Some people make fun of her even do she have friends . But how to start , if you have the talent ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 07:53 PM

First you will be made fun of by some people, because you will "stand out" look at how many people made fun or even hated the beatles.

If you want to sing you should know how to read music ( do you?) do you take voice lessons to improve your singing. Often also learning a music instrument helps in your over all learning of music.
    *** even famous stars often use voice coaches on a regular basis.

But you get out and sing, your parents may help find open mikes that are family friendly, you do YouTube, find places to perform, perhaps varoius service clubs, nursing homes and more
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 27, 2010, 08:52 PM

Do you only want to be a "famous" singer or do you want to sing as a career? For every singer who is famous, there are 5 singing for their supper!

Don't set a goal to be famous, set a goal to make a career. This means honing your skills, singing in public (chorus, choirs etc.) every chance you get. Join the school theater group.

Going the Justin Bieber route (Youtube) is just one possibility.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2010, 12:37 AM
    Hi, sarah888!

Very sound advice that you've already gotten already!

Do you have opportunities where you can sing in front of people already? If so, what might they be, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Famous singer [ 8 Answers ]

How do I become a famous signer

How can I Become A Famous Singer? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi!! My Name is Genny and I am 11 yrs old. I have an AMAZING voice. People are always saying that I should be famous for singing! But there are a few problems. One, I can't find any agent:confused: . Two, I don't know if my family could afford for me to be in any contests if they cost a lot of...

Becoming a famous singer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I become a famous kid star.like hannah Montana?

How can I become a famous singer? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey, people, how can I become a famous singer? I've been trying for EVER! But I can't figure it out. Help?:confused:

How do I become a famous singer? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a band and singers, but how do I start performing?? How do I become famous?:confused:

View more questions Search