Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmzcrrazi Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 06:34 PM
    My belly button peircing bleeds very little is it infected?
    I got it like 4 or 5 days ago and I clean it every day 2-3 times with salt water and I rarely touch it. It doesn't look like its infected and there's no puss but it kind of worries me because sometimes when I go to clean it there's little dry blood around it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 07:26 PM

Blood is cleansing. That is a good sign of healing.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Belly Button Peircing is infected. What do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

My bellybutton peircing has a big bump where it was originally peirced and the barbell it NEXT to the bump now. Very crooked. I am pretty sure its infected. What can I do about the bump and infection and is there any way I can get it back like straight?

I think my belly button is infected. [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I went about a week ago to get my belly button pierced 3 times like in a triangle and one of the piercings is really red around it and I have been cleaning about 2 times a day with dial soap.. it started to look infected about 3 days ago.. I thought it would go away cause I have had my belly...

Belly Button Peircing [ 9 Answers ]

I got my belly button peirced around 2 weeks ago And there is a yellow discharge coming out Dose that mean its infected:(

I think my belly button is infected [ 2 Answers ]

I got my belly botton pierced and it is red and hard and it hurts when ever I touch It plus pus comes out:( Is it infected?? :eek:

View more questions Search