Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isabel.navarro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 02:32 PM
    What is a good thesis stament over taken
    It has to be over crime and deviance and has to have conflict theory in it and it has to be 5 to 6 pages long
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2010, 12:53 AM
    Hi, isabel.navarro!

Are you saying that the statement itself needs to be five or six pages long?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get a good topic about my accounting thesis writing? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello.. :) I am currently in my 4th year college major in accounting.. I just want to ask for a good topic in my first thesis writing about Accounting. This is a requirement in our department yet I am finding it hard to get a good topic and I still don't know how to start since this is our first...

Is This a good thesis Statement [ 2 Answers ]

Child abuse is a problem that includes many types, has many causes and affects the innocent, abused children negatively and leaves deep emotional scars in them

Making a good thesis for LOTF [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I'm supposed to create a good thesis that can be arguable but I tend to use facts that are undisputeable I have to create an essay that describes the evil in people and how it is brought out and I want to use Simon but I can't come up with an arguable thesis can anyone help me?

Good thesis sentence [ 2 Answers ]

I need a good thesis statement on: I have a terrible job. I was thinking of saying that I worked in a factory and that I get minimun wage, following orders(bossed around) and overworked as in too many hours of working. Can someone please help me. It has to be college material. Thanks

What is a good thesis statement for the Holocaust? [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good thesis statement for the Holocaust?

View more questions Search