Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jasonc126 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2010, 02:07 PM
    Toxic Ingredients?
    I was looking at the cosmetics database for a listing of toxic ingredients today and hydroquinone got a hazard rating of the highest which was a 10! Whereas kojic acid got a hazard rating of 1?
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Oct 27, 2010, 02:21 PM

It also depends on the percentage of HQ.
    Its just like asking... which is heavier... a bucket of stones or a bucket of cotton?You need to know the % to use to label it dangerous. 2% hq is very minimal both to lighten and to poison!
    Jasonc126 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2010, 06:40 PM
    So you don't think hydroquinone is poisonous at 2%?
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Oct 27, 2010, 08:25 PM

Nope!
    Will a man with BAC at .03% be in trouble or not?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewage gases toxic? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a brand new home (finished building in May 2009) and moved in September 2009. There has been a faint smell of sewege gas in and near my kitchen sink and up in my shower since the day right after I moved in to this home. Recently, the smell coming in from under my kitchen sink has gotten...

Non-Toxic Glue/Caulks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need to join 2 PVC pipes together on a swimming pool pump line. Is there any non-toxic materials that do not off-gas VOCs and would be waterproof? Thank you.

Toxic parents [ 6 Answers ]

I have removed myself and my family from a very emotionally and verbally abusive relationship with my Dad. It was a discision I didn't take lightly. Here is my question. Why is it when I will not go somewhere where I think he may be, my mom accuses me of being selfish, uncaring, etc etc. I won't...

Toxic smell in bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

I have a two bathroom home with sewage pipes that go uphill. The sell isn't sewage just a burning tire scent that's not too heavy. When the home had only one toilet, there was no smell, and the odor is in the original bath not the new one. The new bath toilet leaks from under seat on the floor....

Toxic shame [ 13 Answers ]

What do you know about Toxic shame? This is a little I have read about it,how does this affect what we do as addicts? Addicts often carry a lot of shame which should not be theirs. Dealing with shame and absolving oneself of blame are important steps. When a child grows up with people who...

View more questions Search