Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helenndb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 01:49 PM
    After changing hot water hose turned water on no pressure in my house
    If u let it sit it builds up for aout 2min then it gradule goes away until its just a drip
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 02:40 PM

What hot water hose are you referring to? Do you mean a supply pipe from your heater or what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low hot water pressure through the whole house even ater replacing water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I'm still experiencing low hot water pressure even after replacing the water heater. When you first turn on the faucets the pressure will be fine but within a few seconds it drops again.

Too much water pressure in house from hot water tank [ 16 Answers ]

Hot water seems to be putting pressure back into my house plumbing system.I have heard that a exspansion tank would help.What are my options,where should I buy this tank and how should it be installed. Thanks ...

Water is turned off to my house. What will the hot water heater do? [ 1 Answers ]

Water is turned off to my house do to a pump problem. Is it OK to leave the water heater on?

No hot water pressure in one shower after main turned on/off [ 1 Answers ]

I have been unable to find anything specific to our issue. Here it is. Last week the water softener guy came to change out the tank while I was in taking a shower. When he turned off the main the water trickled to nothing. I turned off the shower, waited a few minutes and started it up again....

Lose water pressure the more the lever is turned to hot [ 1 Answers ]

I recently replaced the fixtures in the shower. Once I turn it on the pressure is fine. The more I turn the lever to hot the pressure decreases drastically.

View more questions Search