Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alleyeonme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 08:09 AM
    Introduction letter to market company services
    I'm require to construct an introduction letter to market company services to protential client, an you please provide me some free sample letter template?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2010, 01:15 AM
    Hi, Alleyeonme!

Is this a company that you own or work for, or a school assignment that you have to do, please? My suggestion would be for you to consider posting a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it. If you do that, you'll get the best help here.

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might then tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Free Sample Sales Letter: Example of How to Write a Persuasive Business Marketing Letter

Introducing a sample introduction letter template tool to assist leaders.

Letter Samples - Free Letter Templates - Personal and Business Letter

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write an introduction letter of an hotel to market a company [ 3 Answers ]

I am a manager in a 3 star hotel,I want to write an introduction letter to companies and request them to patronise our hotel by bringing their guest to lodge with us

Introduction letter for graduate and customer services [ 1 Answers ]

My name is shreya I'm a graduate and did nursing aborad and worked for one of the educational institution as a cousellor could u forward me a indroduction letter for a job vacancy

How Do I Write an Introduction Letter for Printing Services? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write an introduction letter for printing services?

Letter of introduction for industrial services to another companies [ 1 Answers ]

Hy. I may use some help in finding samples of " Letter of Introduction " for industrial services to another companies. Thanks. Best regards.

Introduction letter for mri services [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write a introduction letter from administration to referring md's regarding new start up for mri services in their area.

View more questions Search