Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lasvegaslove Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 06:32 AM
    I met a guy @ KOI in Las Vegas on October 21st and cannot stop thinking about him!
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2010, 06:39 AM

Did you exchange contact information?
    Are the feelings mutual?
    What exactly is your question regarding this situation?

Oct 27, 2010, 08:27 AM
    Comment on Justwantfair's post
    No - did not get any contact info. Had to leave in a rush. Yes, feelings were mutual. Just have a name and a photo. Has anyone ever had same situation or found someone with just that info?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2010, 08:59 AM

Have you tried Facebook?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 09:11 AM

"Has anyone ever had same situation or found someone with just that info?"

Yes. There were a few times I could kick myself for not exchanging information.

Justwantfair brought up a good suggestion. Try Facebook.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 10:14 AM

Did you find out anything about him like where he lives that might help narrow down where to look?

Did he get any of your information so that he might be looking for you?

I am going to caution you to be careful and think very carefully about trying to find him. Some people do take the Vegas slogan of 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' literally. Try not to forget to live your life while you look. You may find him, you may not. If you do find him, he not be the person you think he is.

Oct 27, 2010, 07:48 PM
    What u think
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 08:01 PM

If you know his name, ( will assume if you talked you know where he is from) so with a name and a general city, you should be able to narrow it down
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2010, 08:25 AM
    Depending on the name, it might be easy to reverse call his phone though paying at some websites that offer that product, but that is only if you believe that he would actually LIKE you to call him. I don't know how you buys were to each other but come on, we're talking about Vegas, maybe whatever happens there he might want to leave there, if not he might have exchanged some sort of recontacting information. Ah, also, with the product mentioned above, there is a chance the party who got looked up might feel EXTREMELY harassed. Like I said, if you think he actually wanted to keep talking to you then go for it, if not, there will be other guys to penetrate your mind. Maybe even some that give you info so that you can contact them at a later date :)

Good Luck,

Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evictions in Las Vegas NV [ 3 Answers ]

My rent is due on the 1st of each month (apartment complex), as of the 4th it is late ($50 for the 1st day and $5 each day after till rent is paid). Because of the unemployment bills inability to pass congress, I went to managers office and explained that rent would be late, waiting for congress to...

I met a girl in Vegas this past weekend I can't stop thinking about her. [ 25 Answers ]

Our chemistry seemed very good. We kissed on the second date and then again when I left. Now I'm back home and can't stop thinking about her. I'm not sure if she saw it as just a "Vegas" hookup thing or more. It's been two days since I left, is it too soon to call? I wear my heart on my sleeve and...

Las Vegas marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I heard that my husband got married again here in CA. We had been separated a long time and we got married in Nevada. Can he do that without divorcing me. What kind of marriage arriangement is this considered as? Reeses420

View more questions Search