Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gyenin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 05:45 AM
    Is AIU an accredited University? How legitimate is AIU

Check out some similar questions!

Is aiu accredited [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, am james mugabe, a zimbabwean, I would like to find out if the atlantic international university is an accredited higher learning institution, and whether their on-line mba programme is valid especially in the sense of their scholarship offers i.e. one pays the registration before hand, without...

AIU is university or what [ 2 Answers ]

I have finished my Bachelor, master and docterate, I have paid a lot of money. I woulld like to ask, these degrees are usable for international matters?

Aiu [ 1 Answers ]

Atlantic international university I have paid them in the last three years and I did the Exams in a collage Kind agency for AIU... I got my degree... But the question is when I need to finish master degree in one off good universitys in north America... Are they going to accept this degree?.

Accreditation of AIU [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all... Can anyone tell me why Atlantic Internationa University lost its US accreditation in 2002?. I would like to pursue a B.Sc in Psychology and would like make an informed decision before I commence studies with AIU only to find out that I should have taken another option... Thank You

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.