Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dacoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 06:52 PM
    Has anyone failed the EtG test after 80 hrs
    I see a lot of questions about EtG but never any follow up. So, has anyone ever taken an EtG test and failed when they thought they were in the clear of the 80 hours. My last drink would be 96 hours prior to the test, but I have heard that they can detect up to 5 days??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 26, 2010, 07:08 PM

The "norm" is 80 hours, there are people of course who claim that they have never drank and still fail it due to use of various products. Merely Google false ETG testing and you will find all sorts of pages on it.
    dacoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 07:18 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Thank you, I did see that, seems odd that an employer could hold it against you for a potential job. Or that courts could use it as evidence then. Thank you once again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can non-alcoholic beer make you test positive on an ETG test? [ 3 Answers ]

I had 1 non-alcoholic beer 96 hours before and 1 non-alcoholic beer 72 hours before an ETG alcohol test. I weigh 122lbs and am 5 ft 3 in good health. I was applying for a new job and wasn't aware that you had to pass an ETG test. I know there isn't much alcohol in these but heard it can be...

Has anyone failed an EtG test after 80 hours? [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone ever failed an ETG test after 80 hours? It says it can go back 80 hours 3-5 days, so let me rephrase this, has anyone failed an ETG test with more than 80 hours since there last drink?

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

ETG test [ 2 Answers ]

If you are on probation in Brevard County Florida and you have to take a urine test, is it an ETG test?

EtG test [ 1 Answers ]

How can I pass an EtG test that detects ethynal metabolites?

View more questions Search