Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    espri102196 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 04:52 PM
    What happens wwhen crossing time zones and international date line
    kpg0001 Posts: 88, Reputation: 12

Oct 26, 2010, 05:07 PM

The time changes... I'm not sure I understand your question. The function is in the name.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 05:09 PM

If nobody pointed it out to you when it happened you would be completely unaware. If you knew and cared... the time and date would technically change.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Crossing Double Yellow line [ 6 Answers ]

I was traveling on a 2 lane highway separated by a double yellow line. It was a straight road with no other cars but me and a big rig. I passed the big rig and got pulled over by CHP that was apparently sitting on the side of the road. He wrote me up under VC 21655.5 which from what I can tell...

New Years in different time zones [ 5 Answers ]

The Eastern standard time zone is just one small sliver of time in the world. Maybe I don't get out enough, but I've seldom left my time zone, and I'm wondering what other people do at midnight on Newyears day. Such as the people of central, mountain, and pacific. Or even atlantic? Seems the...

Crossing time zones [ 3 Answers ]

If if fly from east to west and cross time zones the time will change say from 2am to 1 am to midnight. It would seem as though I should run into yesterday but instead I run into tomorrow. How come?

Crossing state line [ 3 Answers ]

I have a current question on this matter posted already, but this one is more directed on rights of a parent in jail. Does one parent have the rights to take a baby across state line even though there has been no divorce or sepration filed with the courts, while she is in jail? *she doesn't even...

Time Of Crossing [ 1 Answers ]

A stone is dropped from the top of tower 50 meter high. Simultaneously another stone is thrown upwards with a speed of 20 meter/second. Calculate the time at which both the stone cross each other.

View more questions Search