Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjackso9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 09:07 AM
    Kenmore Heavy Duty Soft Heat want heat but still turn and make a loud noise when turn

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Heavy duty soft heat dryer won't turn ? [ 2 Answers ]

Kenmore Heavy duty soft heat dryer won't turn, still heats up, motor still hums, but, won't turn!

My Kenmore Heavy Duty Soft Heat series dryer is rotating off center in the machine. [ 1 Answers ]

I removed the top but could see nothing broken but suppose the culprit must be under the drum that's causing the problem. How do I access the problem? When you look inside you can see that the drum is resting at a slight angle as there's an uneven gap between the front and back rims and the drum....

Heating Problem - Kenmore Heavy Duty 60 Series Soft Heat [ 4 Answers ]

My Kenmore Heavy Duty 60 Series Soft Heat Model 96565210will not heat on any setting. The dryer runs normally, it just won't heat at all. We did install a new heat element, and that would not heat up. Any help is appreciated!

Kenmore soft heat large capacity heavy duty push to start button won't work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a heavy duty kenmore dryer and the push to start button on it will not start the dryer. It feels like it has disconnected somehow but I don't know. I am looking to buy the parts to fix it with. Help please.

Kenmore heavy duty 60 series soft heat large capacity [ 2 Answers ]

Dryer will not heat

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.