Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jamie919 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 08:33 AM
    MASASI COMPANY, INC. Trial Balance June 30, 2008 How do I set up adjusting entries

Check out some similar questions!

Trial Balance & Adjusting Entries [ 9 Answers ]

I'm in extreme need of help for an accounting class that I am taking. To say I'm bad in accounting is an understatement, but here goes the question that I need help with. "Included in Martinez Company’s December 31 trial balance is a note receivable of $10,000. The note is a 4-month, 12%...

Tony Masasi started his own consulting firm, Masasi Company, Inc. on June 1, 2008. [ 1 Answers ]

Tony Masasi started his own consulting firm, Masasi Company, Inc. on June 1, 2008. The trial balance at June 30 is shown on page 129. Prepare adjusting entries, post to ledger accounts, and prepare adjusted trial balance. (SO 5, 6, 7) www. Wi ley.com/college/weygan dt MASASI COMPANY, INC....

Journal Entries, Adjusting Entries, and Trial and Adjusted Trial Balance [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with this? I'm confused on how to post these and how to prepare the Adjusted Trial Balance. Window Washing Company opened on July 1, 2010. During July the following transactions were completed. July 1 Issued 14,456 shares of common stock for $14,456 cash. July...

Trial Balance Preparation and Adjusting Entries [ 1 Answers ]

Dear AskMeHelpDesk Community ! Good day!I'm Tristan from the Philippines. I just want to ask your help regarding my problem in my accounting subject. Actually this accounting problem makes me nuts and crazy because I can't figure out the exact answers. Her goes the problem; Dear...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.