Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragster1090 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 07:54 AM
    How to lock an entire worksheet in an excel workbook
    I need to people to access the excel workbook but need to lock them out of one particular sheet in that workbook.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 26, 2010, 06:29 PM

On that sheet select Tools > Protection > Protect Sheet and add a password.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disable Workbook In Excel [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to add version control to my Excel workbook by disabling the workbook after a specific date. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

Convert Excel workbook to Word [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Excel workbook that I would like to convert to Word. The Excel workbook has multiple tabs and I would like the workbook to be converted to a word doc. The key is that the word doc be able to be edited. When I copy the area of the tabs in Excel and paste into Word as HTML Format, it pastes...

Opening Excel Workbook [ 2 Answers ]

When I try to open an Excel workbook in Excel 2003 created last week, only the Excel Window is getting open not the Sheet view. So, what to do ? When I open Excel workbook in office 2003 only the excel window is opening not the sheet . Why ?

Referencing Entire Workbook [ 2 Answers ]

I'm sure I could probably find the answer to the question on my own but really don't have the time to search. Thinking maybe someone on here already knows. Is it possible to reference an entire workbook in a function? For Example: COUNTIF(, Paid) Thanks

View more questions Search