Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denisecaslin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 07:43 AM
    Ineed my transcipts from National School of Business in Chattanooga, Tennessee
    I need transcripts from Chattanooga Tennessee of National School of Business I took up Medical Termnology for 9 months and then the school moved and I never received my grades in l979
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2010, 11:45 AM

Give them a call. They should be able to fax, email or snail mail them to you no problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get a free eye exam near Chattanooga, TN or Scottsboro,AL [ 5 Answers ]

Need free eye exam & contacts, live at Bryant,AL (in corner where AL,GA & TN meet. My husband has been totally disabled since 1986, I have no insurance. Must stay home to take care of husband. I have not had an eye exam in 6 years. I started wearing glasses in 5th grade, I'm now 54. Anyone have any...

Transcipts closed school [ 1 Answers ]

Need my high school transcript from bay ridge high school how do I request it?

My boyfriend of 10yrs and I want to get married at the chattanooga tn court house [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know after we get the marriage liceness at the court house how do we get married there and do we have to have consoling? Also how much does it cost to get the liceness and married at the chattanooga court house? Help were getting married in August

Is National University a good school? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I am looking to get my Masters Degree in San Diego, CA. Can anyone tell me what they know about National University. Also, if they have good accreditation? Thanks so much!! Denise

View more questions Search