Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2010, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    I didn't use those words. In fact, nobody did.
    I've been reading them all week, stirred up by columns like this one by Amanda Terkel.

Some of the comments:

nypapajoe 16 hours ago (6:54 PM)

Republicorps has their sights on developing a Fascist government!
    MimiGardner 3 hours ago (8:13 AM)

Between Angle, Miller and Rand, it's sounding like Germany in 1933.
    shoegazing 2 hours ago (9:46 AM)

I think the poster is more concerned with the general fate of USA than winning a freaking midterm election. IF today's America resembles Germany in 1933, who says she won't degenerate into 1939's Germany?
    MichaelMcKLA 7 hours ago (4:45 AM)

Here come the stormtroopers. You teagaggers stocking up on jackboots?
    Bob Lachman 10 hours ago (1:38 AM)

This Is America Today.
    It's facism pure and simple. These "Tea Party" candidates are behaving like the brownshirts did in Germany when Hitler came to power.
    Kealadi 14 hours ago (9:46 PM)

It is time to read the message the stomping incident is saying: "Profitt over People." Anybody else put two and two together? If incidents like these don't get demands for human justice then this country is set to go the way of 30's Germany.
    They're all over the liberal blogs this week. They seriously need some therapy or some xanax at the least.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2010, 08:53 AM

It's been one of the themes over at Chris Matthew's 'soft ball' MSNBC show this week . I've heard him say it at least twice.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2010, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    So you would agree then that if Arizonans don't throw Democrat Gabrielle Gifford under the bus, they SUPPORT the despicable behavior exhibited by the paid agent of Republicorp working on her behalf at the Arizona rally ?
    Hello tom:

No. Not at all.

If the situation were the SAME, I would. But, they're not. They're not even close. Being paid by some OTHER organization to work "on her behalf" is substantially DIFFERENT than being a PAID Rand Paul worker. That means somebody from the CAMPAIGN, that Rand Paul is in charge of, HIRED this schmuck... Looks to me, like Rand Paul is accountable for that.

However, Gabrielle Gifford didn't hire this guy. She has NOTHING to do with him except that he, or the organization he WORKS FOR, supports her. She's not accountable for that. Certainly, moveon.org should fire the guy. But, to throw her under the bus because of what moveon.org did, is bizarre.

excon
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2010, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    I've been reading them all week,
    Hello again, Steve:

I'm sorry. I meant HERE. Since you inferred about it being said, I thought you meant HERE. I don't read the entire web, and I can't be responsible for what they say anyway.

To think I should be is loony. I stand by what I say, and what I say only.

excon
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2010, 09:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, Steve:

I'm sorry. I meant HERE. Since you inferred about it being said, I thought you meant HERE. I don't read the entire web, and I can't be responsible for what they say anyway.

To think I should be is loony. I stand by what I say, and what I say only
    And we speak of current events outside of AMHD and not sourced only from Fox News. This is something you should be aware of because it's darned ugly out there in the leftosphere. But hey, I'll be the first to donate toward a mass distribution of Xanax to liberals... they're going to need it even more Wednesday.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2010, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    they're going to need it even more Wednesday.
    Hello again, Steve:

It IS more fun to be in the opposition, so I'm looking forward to it.

Chris Wallace of Fox News, asks over and over again, of his favorite Republicans, "where are you gonna cut?"... No answers ever come... When that reality plays out, the Republicans are going to be thrown out again.

excon
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2010, 10:37 AM
    After weeks of liberal outrage and fear mongering over Tea Party violence, 2nd amendment solutions and the revival of 1938 Germany here in America, the left is getting in on the act.

Dylan Ratigan at MSNBC, the network that wondered if Sharron Angle's rhetoric had gotten too extreme, was entertaining the idea of armed revolution with Ted Rall.

"The people have an obligation to revolt when their government fails," said Rall. Unless of course you're a Tea Party.

I'm curious how many of those formerly decrying 2nd amendment solutions are going to join Rall's crusade.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2010, 10:40 AM
    Who cares about a political cartoonist? He shouldn't have been on the air for that rhetoric. Same rules for both sides.
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2010, 11:13 AM

This is not just any cartoonist, and it doesn't bother you that an MSNBC host seems interested in armed revolution?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2010, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Who cares about a political cartoonist? He shouldn't have been on the air for that rhetoric. Same rules for both sides.
    If that's the case... half of the lefty main stream media should be fired.
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2010, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    If thats the case....half of the lefty main stream media should be fired.
    Ok, as long as half as the righty media is as well. That's basically my point.
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2010, 12:17 PM
    Ok, as long as half as the righty media is as well. That's basically my point.
    The right doesn't HAVE control over anywhere nrear half the media... and newspapers. And that's the problem. The left has control of a lions share.

Look at how they portrayed Female republicans... Look at Dan Rather. Even after the fabricated "evidence" was shown for what it was he still would not admit what his agenda really was.

Yeah he got "fired" to look like they did something but he is STILL on the air... and Katie Curic is still on the air after the hack job she did.

That list is really pretty long... A lib says something and they are happy with a few days paid suspension... let a Consrvative do it and they want them off the air forever.

Maybe they were a victim of alien abductions and they got an anal probe once too often or something...
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2010, 12:24 PM
    You do love the anal talk. LOL!
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2010, 12:26 PM
    You do love the anal talk. LOL!
    THat South Park episode is a classic... what can I say. I laugh so hard when I see that one I can hardly breath.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Many PUMA Supporters Are There? [ 15 Answers ]

For those wishing to know how many PUMA supporters there are, or those who are still ACTIVELY supporting Hillary Clinton for President and are going to Write Her Name on the November Ballot, here are the numbers and G R O W I N G Larger all the time! Do you know what PUMA is? Are you interested in...

Classy Look [ 3 Answers ]

I would be grateful to anyone who can help. My fiancé has what you might refer to as a street look. Nevertheless, she is the most feminine woman I have ever met. Soon, we will be attending my work Christmas party. I want to show her that she can have more than one look to choose from. Hence, I...

Rand between [ 1 Answers ]

is it possible to create random numbers for 7 columns, where each column has a different min and max, but each row's 7 fields will add up to hundred.

Too classy? Please help! [ 4 Answers ]

So I am in my last year of high school, and I have not had a serious boyfriend. A few hookups, but nothing serious. And no guys have ever asked me out. And every guy that I like and likes me, turns out to be totally full of himself. I must admit, I am a very classy girl, but that makes me think,...

View more questions Search