Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2010, 06:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    That's what I normally hear on the internet from someone who rarely leaves their house.
    As opposed to someone who has been in over half the Embassies in DC and is on a first name basis in many of those, and most Federal buildings here? And NOT the lobbies.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2010, 06:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I have seen things first hand from a perspective NONE of you have.....
    Hello again, smoothy:

You know what?? It's statements like this that diminish your credibility. You have NO IDEA who you're addressing, yet you have the balls to QUESTION their background, all the while touting your own. You can't WIN an argument by "arguing" it. You simply say, trust me, I know things you don't. And, that's supposed to shut us up. How old are you, 12??

Dude!

I'm done with you.

excon
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2010, 06:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, smoothy:

You know what??? It's statements like this that diminish your credibility. You have NO IDEA who you're addressing, yet you have the balls to QUESTION their background, all the while touting your own. You can't WIN an argument by "arguing" it. You simply say, trust me, I know things you don't. And, that's supposed to shut us up. How old are you, 12???

Dude!

I'm done with you.

excon
    Yeah... Mr. West coast Democrat . Knows weverything... authorities on all topics... Likely never even been in a government facility since leaving the military... and even then only where the public goes dealing only with those who deal with the public...

How old are you. 6? Grow up man... YOU don't have a clue as to what I actually do... where I have actually worked... what I have actually done the last 30 years... yet YOU are the one here making assertations that I know nothing and YOU know everything...

The Country does not revolve around what is happening on the West Coast... nor does the country as a whole share your west coast values.

YOU got caught in a lie where you stated in a thread YOU had a current Clearance... then many posts later you said it was over 35 years ago... a piddly Secret clearance in the Army doesn't make you a damn expert on clearances. And classified material, much less what the repercussions are and should be.

If you actually had a clue... you would have a passing grasp as to why some things can not be said... some things can not be detailed... but then of course... anything that is spewed from a left wing Media that originates from the Messiah is completely beyond reproach much less doubt.

Heaven forbid you ever once... admit to being wrong about anything...

Look at your own posts... you can not Ever be questioned... you are perfect... you know everything. Nobody merits questioning anything you ever post...

That's where we differ... I don't believe everything I see on the news... because I've actually seen many things before they have put their spin on it... You just take their word for it because a liberal news reporter would to a democrat... never lie, or twist the facts... and refuse to accept it when proof of it is provided.

Dan Rather Got caught... Katie Curic Does it too... The did it to Sarah Palin... over and over again... while giving a free ride to Michele Obama even when she is CAUGHT electioneering a polling place against the law...

Want to talk hypocrisy... take a look in the mirror... try acting to the same standards yourself that you are demanding others do. And try demanding your political party do the same. I saw more honesty out of Pravda during the USSR period than from the Democrat party in general today. And that wasn't much.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2010, 07:23 AM

A side from the ONE time someone got tased. What happens is they go to the built in holding cell in the stadium and then to the judge who also has a court room built in the stadium and they are processed according to the law all before the 4th qtr or 9th inning
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2010, 07:59 AM

Yes that is what you know officially happens .But I bet there are no camera's recording what happens from the field to the judge's chambers . I guarantee there is no sympathy for the trespasser . All they have to do is view video of the Monica Seles stabbing or the Nancy Kerrigan attack to understand the implications . I have heard stories of Meadowland guards who are proficient with the theraputic massage. I hear Vegas security people are good at it too.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2010, 08:21 AM

I can tell you without doubt when my jackass uncle ran onto the field at the old Veterans stadium he didn't get roughed up. They cuffed him threw him in the cell went to the judge and then was released.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2010, 08:33 AM

So you don't understand then why security guards would take whatever step is necessary to protect the person they are hired to protect ? The stomp was excessive and should be treated as such. But everything that happened before was reasonable regardless of the gender of the person. Does anyone recall the gender of the would-be assassins of Gerald Ford ?
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2010, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    . Does anyone recall the gender of the would-be assassins of Gerald Ford ?
    Yes... I remember the event, from when it happened (tv... no I wasn't there)... I also remember the name... without having to Google it. Lets see who else can...
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2010, 11:27 AM

Only problem is Tom HE WASN'T A SECURITY GUARD!! He was simply a volunteer. Gerry Ford was before my time old guys :p
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2010, 12:08 PM

I was in the 9th grade during the time of the assassination attempt(s) on Ford, there was two, September 5, 1975 as well as September 22, 1975, both by left wing whack job Californian women. I was old enough to remember it on the news.

You don't HAVE to be a security guard or a Cop to stop what you believe is apparently a crime attempt. Happens quite often in fact. Sure some people sit back and watch... others take action.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2010, 09:40 AM

1975 I wasn't even sperm yet! But there was no crime being committed. You know what they say about people who assume.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2010, 10:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    Only problem is Tom HE WASN'T A SECURITY GUARD!! He was simply a volunteer. Gerry Ford was before my time old guys :p
    LA RAM lineman Rosie Grier ,Rafer Johnson, an Olympic champion ,and author George Plimpton were volunteers working for the Bobby Kennedy campaign the night he was assassinated . They helped take down Sirhan Sirhan after he murdered Kennedy.

I'll stick to my assertion
    The stomp was excessive and should be treated as such. But everything that happened before was reasonable regardless of the gender of the person.
    New video shows she was shoving her prop into Paul's SUV before he even had a chance to get out. She was pushed away and persisted in her attempts to get in his face. (Remember... that is what the President advised his supporters to do.
    YouTube - Obama Says "Argue With Neighbors, Get In Their Face" )
    Laura Valle got what she wanted anyway. She is a veteran cast member in the street theater of the absurd.

By the way ;when Sarah Jane Moore tried to assassinate Ford ,a disabled Marine Oliver Sipple stopped the attempt. Squeeky Fromm ,a Charles Manson follower also tried to kill him. For her attempt she dressed up like a nun. Laura Valle was also disguised from the reports I've read. I'd wager you would know of these attempts on Ford's life if they had succeeded .
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2010, 11:42 AM

Yes obama did say argue with them and get in their face. But nothing about stepping on their face (yes I know it wasn't her face)
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2010, 06:17 AM

Kentucky Stomper Wants An Apology From Woman He Assaulted

Lol.. . Sorry but this is so shameless and brazen that I have to laugh.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2010, 06:25 AM

Hello again slap,

Do you know what's MORE shameless than that?? Rand Paul is going to win.

excon
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2010, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again slap,

Do you know what's MORE shameless than that???? Rand Paul is going to win.
    And taking this to its 'logical' conclusion means Kentuckians are nothing but a bunch of jackbooted thugs and Paul is their Hitler.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2010, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    And taking this to its 'logical' conclusion means Kentuckians are nothing but a bunch of jackbooted thugs and Paul is their Hitler.
    Hello Steve:

I didn't use those words. In fact, nobody did. But if Kentuckians don't throw Paul under the bus, they SUPPORT the despicable behavior exhibited by Rand's PAID employees. You can draw your own conclusions about what that means...

My conclusion?? He's TOO quick to use power. Same thing with Miller. I don't want those kinds of people to be in a position to use ANY power. They're DANGEROUS! Yes, I think the people they hire DO exactly what they're HIRED to do.

But, no. I don't throw the H word around. It would diminish the lives of 6,000,000 of my lanzmen.

excon
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2010, 07:37 AM

These Soros paid Republicorp people are agent provocateurs instructed in the art of the street theater of the absurd .
    MoveOn.org Political Action: Democracy in Action

In Arizona there is a video of one of them choking a conservative supporter at a rally . It's funny how slow this video is on it's path to the dinosaur enemedia . But you can find it on various conservative web sites including
    MoveOn 'Republicorp' Activist Chokes Conservative Protester at Arizona Rally | The Blaze
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2010, 08:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    These Soros paid Republicorp people are agent provocateurs instructed in the art of the street theater of the absurd
    Hello again, tom:

Those Foxnews and D*ck Armey supported Tea Party provocateurs that disrupted the town hall meetings early in this administration, were pretty absurd too.

We ALL have our way of making a point... Yawn...

excon
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2010, 08:33 AM

So you would agree then that if Arizonans don't throw Democrat Gabrielle Gifford under the bus, they SUPPORT the despicable behavior exhibited by the paid agent of Republicorp working on her behalf at the Arizona rally ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Many PUMA Supporters Are There? [ 15 Answers ]

For those wishing to know how many PUMA supporters there are, or those who are still ACTIVELY supporting Hillary Clinton for President and are going to Write Her Name on the November Ballot, here are the numbers and G R O W I N G Larger all the time! Do you know what PUMA is? Are you interested in...

Classy Look [ 3 Answers ]

I would be grateful to anyone who can help. My fiancé has what you might refer to as a street look. Nevertheless, she is the most feminine woman I have ever met. Soon, we will be attending my work Christmas party. I want to show her that she can have more than one look to choose from. Hence, I...

Rand between [ 1 Answers ]

is it possible to create random numbers for 7 columns, where each column has a different min and max, but each row's 7 fields will add up to hundred.

Too classy? Please help! [ 4 Answers ]

So I am in my last year of high school, and I have not had a serious boyfriend. A few hookups, but nothing serious. And no guys have ever asked me out. And every guy that I like and likes me, turns out to be totally full of himself. I must admit, I am a very classy girl, but that makes me think,...

View more questions Search