Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vtxeasyrider Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 08:09 PM
    Desperately wanting to find out the artist and title of this song.
    It is a country song, very new just heard 2 weeks ago. I have only heard it one time. But Loved iit, ad would like to buy the CD, it was something like he was cursing but he wasn't. Instead he was saying... " number symbol question mark at symbol exclamaton point" It was a really cute song.
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Nov 6, 2010, 04:26 PM
    Pound Sign by Kevin Fowler

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find song title/artist [ 8 Answers ]

Please help me with the title and the artists to this song Man and Woman are singing the song Sitting here, waiting for love to comeback into my life(heart) ... Chorus: I can't live without you I can't do without your love ...

Desperately Seeking Song Title/Artist [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find out the song title and/or artist to this old dance song with the following lyrics: Turn me on, turn me out Make me scream,make me shout Move your body to me Giving it, giving it ecstasy When we're making love I want to, I want to feel the heat Hope someone can help...

I can't find the title/artist to this song [ 1 Answers ]

It starts... All of this for you, everyday is something noticed I passed over until now... Chorus... All these things I see, looking into your bright eyes, you could make the angels cry, never leave this place, I will always stay with you, 'cause my heaven is with you Every time I watch...

I do not know the title or artist - but I would like to find this song [ 1 Answers ]

The song's chorus goes "I'm looking for someone to change my life I'm looking for a miracle in my life; And if you could see What it's done to me... etc. I can't search it because I don't know the specifics! Thanks

Help Me find artist or SOng Title! [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is really vague, but it's driving me batty. I'm looking for the artist and song title of a song I heard at American Eagle while shopping. It's a British rapper/hip hop guy. I was told he's white with dark hair. The song was comical. It was about a girl/girls in general. I can't...

View more questions Search