Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mh1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 07:44 PM
    Can I sue an employer if she is making false accusations to coworkers about me?

Check out some similar questions!

Can I sue an enployee, for making false statements in email and hurting my reputation [ 6 Answers ]

A current employee that works under me is making false statements to my superiors and hurting my reputation at the company I work at and trying to get me fired what course of action can I take

How to handle false accusations? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi. I am new here. I like this site so far. My name is actlikemywife because that is my husbands saying as I act inappropriately according to him. I do love him, but never can fix him. Here's why: I have tried everything from reassurance to hysteria to counselling to separation to...

Evidentiary hearing for false accusations [ 11 Answers ]

Hello. I am trying to move to another state with my duaghter, new husband, and new son. My daughters father is trying to prevent that by making false accusations as to her care while living with me. She is 8, and has lived strictly with me since she was 2. Only a day before the hearing he...

Major False Accusations - Slander Lawsuit [ 12 Answers ]

My friend was fired from his place of employment; The supervisor had accused him of swearing at him, and was suspended for 3 days. When he called the employer after the suspension, he was denied his job and was never told he was fired, merely he couldn't work at the location. 2 months later,...

Suing for false accusations from a competitor? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I run several websites, and recently, one of my competitors made some bluntly false accusations against me. He claimed that I start threads on a public forum to "steal" the replies to put up on my blog. These claims are completely baseless, and nothing on my blog is something other than...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.