Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Problemchild1 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 07:42 PM
    Do bisexual or gay people go to hell even if they believe in god?
    This is an important question some people were just born gay they can't change no matter how hard they tried it won't go away but is it an evil spirit that want you to be gay or make you born gay or god ? Is loving someone a sin? Let me know your opinions people my lifestyle is killing me right now I don't know which way to go who to believe..
    kpg0001 Posts: 88, Reputation: 12

Oct 25, 2010, 07:46 PM

It depends what religion you are. Don't let people get you down just because they have different beliefs. Often times it just means they are ignorant.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 07:50 PM

No, bisexual and gay people do not go to hell because of their orientation.

Oct 25, 2010, 07:56 PM

I have heard that before Wondergirl. Not because of their orientation but because they act on it, right? Listen, I have probably put my thing in much worse places than another dudes a$$hole and I'm not worried about a thing. Skin is skin!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2010, 08:14 PM

Hello P:

Nahh. They don't go to hell even if they DON'T believe in God.

excon

Oct 25, 2010, 08:20 PM

It wouldn't let me find that helpful excon but I did.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 26, 2010, 03:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Problemchild1 View Post
    THIS IS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION SOME PEOPLE WERE JUST BORN GAY THEY can't CHANGE NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRIED IT WONT GO AWAY BUT IS IT AN EVIL SPIRIT THAT WANT YOU TO BE GAY OR MAKE YOU BORN GAY OR GOD ? IS LOVING SOMEONE A SIN? LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS PEOPLE MY LIFESTYLE IS KILLING ME RIGHT NOW I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO WHO TO BELIEVE.
    What religion do you practice?
    Problemchild1 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 09:00 AM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    I just go 2 church dats all i don't really have one i just pray god.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2010, 01:27 AM

Being gay and believing in God are fine. Believing in hell is the mistake.

If you believe that you were made in the image of God, then God is gay as well as straight, female as well as male. God is everything everywhere all the time and we are created in that image.
    jupiter6921 Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Dec 2, 2010, 05:30 PM
    Religion is a human created belief system in order to set ethical and moral standards across the masses, control populations, and give hope to people that they have something to look forward to after they die. All religions in this aspect are the same. I do not believe in religions, so I cannot adequately answer your question.

Based on scientific evidence to date, nothing happens after you die. You're dead. Your body decomposes just like any other creature on the planet.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 2, 2010, 06:47 PM

We all sin in various and different ways. Sex outside of marriage, be it straight or gay is a sin. It is sin that separates us from God. The main act in forgiveness is to repent of your sin, and admit it is a sin.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2010, 05:18 PM

Personally, knowing people who are gay, I don't believe anyone would choose to put themselves in such a position to be openly hated, looked down upon, taunted, and worse by so many. People don't "turn gay", people are what they are.
    You can't make a gay person turn straight anymore than you could make a straight person turn gay.

Again, in my opinion, I don't believe God is nearly as harsh a judge as man is.

As far as scientific evidence about life after death... talk to those who have worked on someone, or who has themselves, encountered a near-death-experience. Very interesting, and while science has various theories, from numerous studies, none have been able to provide a definitive reason for such experiences.

Hence, science has theories and spiritual or religious people have faith.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 15, 2010, 01:34 PM

Talaniman Rule-Never let another's ignorance be your wisdom. They don't know you!

You are who you are, and you may not have a choice who you love, but you do have a choice what you do about it.

Be who you are and make the right choices for making this your heaven on earth. If its hell, then make a better choice. Make sure you love yourself first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I bisexual, gay, or what? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 26-year-old guy, with a very confused sexual situation, and I need your help for what follows: Well, I have always felt attracted to good-looking males and females. - About guys: I often have gay fantasies. I have a fetish for men's underwear. ...

Can my husband be gay or bisexual? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for only a year and a half. He has never been very sexual. Before we were married he stated that he didn't want to have sex because it was no the christian thing to do. We did have sex before marriage, it was not very often... maybe once a week when we were...

Gay or bisexual I don't know [ 36 Answers ]

Hey I'm 21 m from australia Ever since I was like 12 I've been sexually active towards other guys I've had sex with girls but I don't like it.. it doesn't satisfy me at all.. But I want the straight life wife,kids,house and it all but I just can't do it. All my friends are homophobics and hate...

Am I Bisexual or Gay [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 26 years old all this while I have been into many Gay relationships.. never ed a single girl.. dont know if it was by choice or lack of opportunity now I am going to get married.. not sure if I ll be able to satisfy her sexually.. please advise:confused:

Is My Husband Gay or Bisexual? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: The following email below is a sampling of at least three same type emails from a young guy in his mid twenties that my husband knew from previous jobs and now no longer works alongside with him. This young guy is in his mid twenties, and I remember about a year ago that I went to...

View more questions Search