Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john harrison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Redington 111 ceiling fans
    Hi there,
    We have at our facility a number of redington 111 ceiling fans in our dining room. When we switch the lights on some of them come on some do not, also when we switch the fans around for summer/winter some of them work some do not. Right now we have switched the lights on and onw does not come on. What do we need to do to fix these problems.

Thank for your help.
    John
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Does each fan have its own remote or do they all use the same remote? Either the remote signal is not reaching all the fans, or some fans have bad receivers which will need to be replaced.

Remote fans in a commercial location is a BAD IDEA.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to locate a company that sells 36inch ceiling fans with light kits and remotes if any body knows of such a company it would help me so much, I have been looking for weeks thank you 7555

Hampton Bay Redington IV Ceiling fan Remote [ 1 Answers ]

I hate to sound like a broken record, but I looked all over for answers, didn't not find any. I bought a ceiling fan/lighting with remote control Here's what I have: At the house, I have 1 switch for fan, 1 for light The Ceiling housing has a red wire, black wire, white wire, and bare...

Where can I purchase a on and off pull switch for my ceiling fan??

OK so they are not rocket science. Now I have to install one on about a 25 degree ceiling in a cabin in the mountians. Only place is on a 6x8 beam. The wiring will have to run in conduit exposed up the beam and make it over to a vertical wall for the electrical. Can't drill into the beam and...

Ceiling fans [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older fan that only has 3 wires a black, white, and blue. And coming out of my ceiling there's only a black, and white. Sooo wheres my ground wire from the ceiling? (the electrical box?) and is the blue wire from the fan my ground? Cause I could ground it to the electrical box. Please...

View more questions Search