Ask
    neokitty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 06:28 PM
    Can I check the status of my drivers license
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 01:11 AM
    Hi, neokitty!

Yes, by contacting the entity that is issuing or retaining your drivers license. If you need more information, please provide more specifics as to why you're asking.

Thanks!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 26, 2010, 04:00 AM

Check it for what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drivers license [ 10 Answers ]

I have been told it is illegal to photo copy a driver's license. Is this true? home owner LA CA

Drivers License #: [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know if this person is married before or is he single? And what is his address. Please advise

Drivers license [ 4 Answers ]

I recently cleared my driving record here in az. but I'm still suspended in ill. az won't give me a license till ill. Suspension is up. Is there any state that I could go to that would not find that suspension in ill. And issue me a license. The suspension in ill. Is for driving w/revoked, so I'm...

Drivers license [ 1 Answers ]

When was the first drivers license in Pa. issued, and when did they start charging for them.

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search