Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsmnferrer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 05:53 PM
    Correct my paragraph
    Why are great numbers of students choosing to pursue their college degrees using their home computers? Benjamin Franklin said; “A penny saved is a penny earned”. This principle applies to the American and foreign online student. Today's students choose to take online courses to save money on transportation, books, babysitters and supplies.

The fluctuating cost of gasoline in the united states is one reason online courses appeal to Axia college students. They would rather cushion there financial nest eggs than to spend money on replacing worn tires or risking icy road conditions.

Students also realize that a traditional college requires them to purchase numerous books however, online courses provide the majority of their course materials within the virtual classroom. A student may save hundreds of dollars on textbooks during one block of courses.

Additionally, online courses are convenient for parents and caregivers. College students who are responsible for children or aging parents, must rely on outside help. An online student is able to avoid the high costs of hiring people to take care of their loved ones.

Lastly, an online student does not have to purchase supplies. Pencils, pens, paper, erasers, backpacks, staplers, and paper clips are all needed in traditional courses. The online student needs only one tool to complete their college degree; a home computer. A computer is an online students conduit to class and to all the materials he or she needs.

Franklin D. Roosevelt exclaimed that, “Happiness is not the mere possession of money.” He wanted Americans to understand that the joy of achievement is the path to happiness. Yet, even President Roosevelt would agree that earning an online college degree is a financially wise decision.

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 01:21 AM
    Hi, jsmnferrer!

Is that something that you wrote or something that someone else wrote that you're wanting advice on how it could be worded and formatted better so that it can be "corrected"? Also, it would help to know as to why it was written in order to help you the best.

Knowing the purpose for writing it is very important for anyone to be able to advise you the best.

Thanks!
    abeer20011 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 11:56 AM
    My favourite animal is seal.Seal lives in water .Seal has soft skin.I can play with it.Seal breaths by lungs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paragraph on cleanliness [ 4 Answers ]

I want a paragraph on cleanliness (swatchta) translated in Sanskrit in about 40 to 50 wORDS

Good paragraph about how to get over someone! [ 11 Answers ]

I believe time alone doesn't heal. You have to want to get over your ex and constantly try to see yourself happy without them. As long as you focus on the fear that you'll never meet anyone else, the anger that they left, or the hope you'll get them back, you'll stay pretty much stuck in the same...

Complete paragraph [ 2 Answers ]

I heard a knock at the door when I opened the door ____________ there were only _____________ at night. It was so dark _______________ that _________________.

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

Try solving this paragraph! [ 9 Answers ]

Ironclad here people, got something good for u guys to work on, takes some good skills! How quickly can you find out what is unusual about this paragraph? It looks so ordinary that you would think nothing was wrong with it at all, and in fact nothing is wrong with it. But it is unusual. Why? If...

View more questions Search