Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erinbettts24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 05:49 PM
    Did someone die in my house
    My house is old and my kids see things and here things when everyone is sleeping can you help me to try to find out
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 05:54 PM

You can check local newspapers, you can ask and talk to older residents in the area. Basically there is no register of where people die
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 01:14 AM
    Hi, erinbettts24

What sort of things are your children seeing and hearing, please? Just because they might be hearing and seeing things doesn't mean that someone died in your home. There could be other possible reasons for what is happening.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did someone die in my house [ 1 Answers ]

I just would like to know if someone has past away in my house, or if a little kid came up miss from here. We moved in to 2929 s hedges in indep mo. We live to go to work and come back things are moved around. We looked in almost everything before we moved in and found nothing. When I am home by...

Did someone die in my house [ 2 Answers ]

I walked in to the guest room because I just got in a fight with my wife about something silly, anyway my t.v. was on and as soon as I walk through the door the t.v. turned off, so I figure maybe it had a timer, so let time go by no problem. The other night I forget my house keys at work and no one...

Did anybody die in my house [ 4 Answers ]

We think there are ghosts in my house we want to know if anybody died in this house.

Did someone die in my house? [ 1 Answers ]

I have ghosts in my house- and I'd like to know how to go about finding out if something tragic happened there.

View more questions Search