Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    narolis Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 05:40 PM
    Music artist database
    Hi,
    I'm search a site where I can get a list of music artist from all around the world.
    I know there are thousands of artists so it will be impossible to get them all, but I need a site that lists as many as I can get.

I want to make a website where the users select music artists, so I must be enable to connect to that external database to display the artists on my website like I want or import them in my database.

Thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 01:29 AM
    Hi, narolis!

Are you looking for the websites or wanting to know how to incorporate a specific function into your database, please?

Thanks!
    narolis Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 03:25 PM
    Hi,
    I want to make my own website, and I need to have music artist in my database, so I'm looking for a site that I can connect or download it's artists database to put in mine.
    I want to have the most artist I can from all around the world. (group and single artists)
    The most complete I can get.

Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Music artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song "Squeeze Box?"

Music artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings that song that goes don't call me, Don't write

Music- artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who signs the song "love You"? I believe that is the name of the song.

Music song and artist [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name and artist of the song who's lyrics go" your so hot I want to get you alone, your so hot I want to get you stoned, don't want to be your friend I want to f---- you like ill never see you again

Looking for music artist in the you.K. [ 1 Answers ]

Title of the song "Late night session" Need to know the U.K. artist who sings the song.

View more questions Search