Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebeccahstrean Posts: 165, Reputation: 9

Oct 25, 2010, 03:49 PM
    I don't know how to cook at all
    Speghetti for two people? I have mushroom, hamburger, noodles, and sauce. I just don't know how to put it together. I cook roman and the noodles are always to soggy or to hard. Can someone help me... there's not a place for food in these topics. But I LOVE italian food
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 03:58 PM

Ok so this is what you do... Ground up your meat in a skillet on medium. You don't want to burn the meat. Put salt, pepper, garlic powder, (if you have it) until meat is cooked. Drain the fat and set aside.

Then cook your noodles al dente. Don't over cook either. Drain and set aside. Make sure to put some salt in boiling water so noodles don't stick together, or olive oil.

Then take sauce in a pot throw in some olive oil (if you have it) then some crushed or minced garlic (if you have it) then fry up on medium heat. Then add your sauce and add garlic powder, salt pepper, parsley, oregeno, and then cook until hot. Add your meat to the sauce and add the sauce to the noodles.

Add a little parmesan cheese and there you have it...
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 04:01 PM

Also add your cut up mushrooms to the sauce.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How I can cook moujaderra [ 3 Answers ]

I iwant to know how I can cook moujaddara I need full instructions

How to cook with Flaxseed? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I cook with flaxseed and how does it help my diet?

Dane Cook [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone here at AMHD! I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find a complete DVD collection of Dane Cook's stand up comedy? Thanks a bunch!

Cook top [ 1 Answers ]

How do you install a cooktop and oven made by belanger?

How to cook a ham? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to cook a whole ham? How much water? Lid on or off? How do you know for how long and what temp? This is my first ham!

View more questions Search