Ask
    Leean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 03:44 PM
    How do I reaserch ghost in my house
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 01:39 AM
    Hi, Leean!

Do you think that you have one, or just want to find out ways to know if there might be the possibility of there being one there, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know if you have a ghost in your house [ 10 Answers ]

I like to know how do you know if you have a ghost in your house is because the start of the year I had a brown cat siting outsite of my place looking though my window it was late at night it happenda few times and then things happened to me my boyfirnd cheart on me then I go in the longroom...

I think there might be a ghost in my house [ 19 Answers ]

We moved into an old house in January and I felt like there was a weird presence in my room. Then last night I was feeding my baby at 4 in the morning and I heard the attic door open, and then footsteps go up the stairs. For like 15 minutes there were randome thuds. Everyone else in my house was...

Are there Ghost in My House? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been living in my home for approximately 14 years already and I've never noticed any paranormal activity.. but always felt I was being watched when I would stay home alone... well last night while I was online speaking to a friend.. my cousin was sitting behind me watching TV and talking to...

How do you know you have a ghost in your house [ 13 Answers ]

How do you really know if they are ghousts in your house

As my house got a ghost [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 and my son is 10 he as been hearing some one talk at the bottom of the stairs when he looked there was no one there and he as heard voice of a male child say something to him and last night my cat was laid on the chair and the next thing was he put his head up and started to stir at the...

View more questions Search