Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mkh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Coleman Furnace
    Our furnace is kicking on and off. Then it'll kick, but not go further to turn on the blower and heat? Do you think control issue or booster assembly>
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Booster assembly? If it only comes a few seconds, likely it is the flame detector, a ceramic doodad with 2 wires and contacted at the burner. Clean it with sandpaper. If it comes on a minute or 2 but not the blower, it is in the blower or its controls. If a tap on the circuit board turns on the blower, likely the relay is bad and you will have to replace the board.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2007, 02:00 PM
    How old? Pressure switch issue? Is it flashing a diagnostic code on the circuit board? If it has one?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman furnace problem [ 5 Answers ]

I have a customer with a DLAS075 furnace. It takes way too long for it to heat up enough to close the fan switch. I am leaning toward the booster assembly but I am not sure. My thought is that the burner is not getting enough air to make the fire hot enough. The gas pressure is correct and nothing...

Coleman gas furnace trouble [ 6 Answers ]

Coleman gas funace, model #7680C856 for mobile home worked great last year but since cold season hit, can't keep home warm (especially at night where it has been as low as 50 degrees). Thought it might be the thermostat so replaced that with new one but same thing. Thermostat clicks, burners...

Coleman gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I was having problems with my gas furnace. I replaced the ignitor which failed but it seems the ignition control may be locked out. Can they be unlocked or do they have to be replaced?I notice there is no power coming out of the ignition module to fire the ignitor. Any thoughts would be...

Coleman Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Burner will not stay light. Fan comes on, ign. Box activates, ign. Comes on, gas sol. Opens, Flame for 2-3 sec. ign. Box de-activates and drops gas sol. Ignitor after hot reads 40 ohms, cooling off as high as 170 ohm. Replaced: Ignitor box Gas sol. Blower PC Furnace was flooded with...

Coleman Furnace Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I shut off furnace last spring by shutting off gas and pulling breaker. Turn the breaker back on and the blower runs with the thermo turned to off. I've tried to fire up furnace anyhow but it won't start. Only way to shut blower off is by turning off breaker. Was working fine the last time I had it...

View more questions Search